Saturday, February 16, 2013

DJ Eko - Soultronica vol. 3

A new volume of Soultronica from one of my favorite DJs... DJ Eko.  Enjoy!



And just in case you missed the first two:

Soultronica vol.1 www.ekogirl.com/updates/okayplaye…or-valentines-day
Soultronica vol.2 www.ekogirl.com/updates/okayplaye…soultronica-vol-2

*Update....  when I first posted this I hadn't even heard it yet but I knew coming from Eko it would be fire.  Now that I have listened to it I just have to say it made me cry... more than once.  There's just not enough words to describe how much of a masterpiece it was.  Get ready to be mind blown.  I had the pleasure of listening to it on a long car drive.  Make sure you have uninterrupted time to really enjoy this. Maybe even with the lights dimmed and with a glass of wine.  I can't wait to listen to it again!    xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment